From 24th May 2016 all Clinical Pathology and Microbiology medical reports/results of IRE and ISG can be consulted on the link below: medical reports/results online Region Lazio
For tests carried out up to 23 May 2016, the online consultation service remains active on our site.
Please use the following procedure:
Use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox 11
2. Use the parameters shown in the withdrawal score sheet and enter: User code module: 14 characters - Password: 8 characters
3. Click on "Search" and enter the security code: 8 characters
4. Click on "View / download" to print and save the document
N.B. For consulting medical reports/results you must have Adobe Reader 7 or higher
Reports/results on the retrieval form you can request the QR Code (QR Code) for fast and free access.
The online medical report/results must be downloaded within 45 days and no later from the date specified on the retrieval form. The online report replaces the paper work results, which is guaranteed on request.
In order to protect privacy rights medical reports/results containing HIV antibodies results cannot be accessed via the web.
REPORTS and IMAGES ONLINE allows you to view and print directly from your own home or mobiles and smartphones the results of your of radiology exams.
This service is free and aims at facilitating patient and doctor relationships.
This online service is active 24 hours a day.
Those who perform tests at the Radiology Department at IRE and ISG can use the online service for consulting medical reports/results.
It is a simple process:
2. Enter your taxation number and the password on the accompanying form that was provided during the radiological visit
3. You will be redirected on the checkout page where you need to enter the code received via text on your mobile number that was provided during the radiological visit
4. Click on one of the links shown in the figure below to:
• View/print reports;
• Download an ISO image for creating a CD-patient;
• Create a compressed folder (.zip) that can be stored on any storage device
• Display images
• Send a link via email to your doctor who will be authorized to the view the patient's exam by adding patient code that was communicated by the patient;
N.B. In order to consult reports Adobe Reader 7 or higher is required
Please request the QR Code (QR Code) for fast and free access on the retrieval form.
Reports and images online must be downloaded within 45 days and no later from the date specified on the retrieval form.
The online report replaces the paper work results, which is guaranteed on request.
N.B. Per la consultazione dei referti è necessario disporre di Adobe Reader 7 o superiore
Sul modulo di ritiro referti è inoltre previsto il Codice Qr (QR Code) per l'accesso veloce e gratuito.
Il referto on line dovrà essere scaricato entro e non oltre 45 giorni dalla data di pubblicazione online.
Il referto online sostituisce a tutti gli effetti quello cartaceo, che è comunque garantito su richiesta.