Division of Plastic Surgery in Dermatogy Oncology and Skin Regeneration
For diseases of the breast reconstructive surgery is either immediate or differed.
In the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Division malformations, such as angiomas, large congenital nevis, aplasias or the absence of the breast and scars, either post-operative as well as post-traumatic, are treated.
For other pathologies various LASER treatments are available.
The Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Division can accommodate 16 patients in regular recovery, 6 in day-surgery admission, an ambulatory care clinic is also available for small operations and for the treatment of difficult ulcerations and neglected conditions.
- Basal cell carcinoma/spinous cell carcinoma
- Merkel tumour
- Sentinel lymphnode in melanocyte and keratinocyte neoplasias
- Soft tissue tumours
- Precancer lesions in the oral cavity
- Limphadenopaties in patients who have undergone melanoma or carcinoma surgery
- New formations of large congenital nevis
- Subcutaneous extracavitary neoformation
- Neoformation of tendon cysts
- Dupuytren’s disease
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Post-surgery, burns and post-traumatic scars
- Senile ectropion
- Lapsus palpebrae superioris (lid drop)
- Mammary reconstruction
- Polland’s syndrome
- Mammary aplasia
- Reconstruction of the areola-nipple complex
- Sinus pilonidalis
- Incisional hernia
- Functional rhinoplasty
- Total and subtotal reconstructive rhinoplasty
- Vascular and distrofic ulcerations
- Vascular lesions (flat angioma, hemangioma, telangectasia, angioma ruby, angiokeratoma) with laser surgery
- Hypertrofic and keloid scars
Appointments for the clinic are taken at the time of the medical visit.
Urgent cases are carried out through triage system.
Intramural Appointments: n. 06 52666657 - 6658 - 6981
Doctors authorized to visit privately (Intramural):
Dr. R. Cristiani
Dr.ssa C. Romani
Dr.ssa M. Tedesco
Dr. E. Bertozzi
Dr.ssa E. Migliano
Other telephone numbers:
- Clinic: Tel. 06 52665158
- Nurses: Tel. 06 52666100
Clinic (first visits)
From 08.30 to 13.30 on Mondays to Fridays
Clinic (medical check-ups)
From 10.30 to 13.30 on Wednesdays
From 08.30 to 13.00 on Mondays to Fridays
From 08.30 to 14.00 on Monday-Thursday